myACM At a Glance
Use myACM to tell us how to customize information flow to you. You can log in using your ACM Web Account to set your contact information, manage your email forwarding and spam filtering preferences, and review your services. Other capabilities include defining your technical profile and setting your subscriptions to ACM lists.
Anyone can access myACM, though certain functions are available only to members and subscribers.
Log in to myACM and
- Review and update your contact information and email preferences
- Review and update your spam filtering options
- Renew your membership and subscriptions, and retrieve your member number
- Sign up for TOC alerts
- Use ACM Digital Library Binders, custom collections of citations you create and can share with others
- Manage your Virtual Business Card (VCard) and URL forwarding
- And much more
Customer Service FAQs
Do you have questions about your member benefits, how to update your contact information, how to renew your membership, or claim missing issues? If so, visit ACM’s Customer Service FAQs for answers to these questions and more.